- Mon, Aug 16Central Office Conference RoomInstructor: Kristina Berger This is the last opportunity to take Tech Cohort for college credit. We will continue to emphasize blended learning and participation in the cohort will prepare you to provide content in new ways. 3 semester credits are available for purchase through MSU.
- Wed, Aug 25HS Mini TheaterInstructor: Stacy York & Jon Konen This course will provide a foundation for understanding social and emotional learning and trauma informed practices. Practices, strategies, and ideas to support students will be discussed in order to build a teacher’s proverbial toolbox.
- Content available starting Aug. 11 @8AMGoogle ClassroomInstructor: Lisa Nagel, Blaire Anderson, Jon Konen Teachers will learn about the research and foundations of the Daily 5 learning structure and be able to implement the CAFE model into the classroom.
- Content available starting Aug. 11 @8AMGoogle ClassroomInstructor: Allison Nys This writing course will explore and provide opportunities for teachers to implement the 6+1 Traits of Writing in their classroom. By the end of the course teachers will have built a writing toolbox to incorporate into their existing curriculum.
- Content available starting Aug. 11 @8AMGoogle ClassroomInstructor: Kristina Berger & Allison Nys In this course you will explore WHY it’s time to Shake Up Learning, WHAT changes we can make in our classrooms to support dynamic, blended learning experiences, and HOW to plan meaningful lessons for your classroom.